UnityAds Plugin For Construct3

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • Hi, is anyone have an idea about how to integrate UnityAds plugin on Construct 3 ??

• Hi to all that

I'm currently working on the plugin for that, implementing UnityAds 2.1.2 (latest version). 3 weeks already on the project, working a couple of hours only, and it goes wonderful! First time for a cordova plugin and construct 2 or 3 plug in. So lets see how it goes! . As soon as I have something solid I will be opening an official post for this on the forums. So stay tuned. And finally thanks to sfane, that open this post. If any one whats to give ideas, they are welcome!

Release Date:

• Not a clue, I'm doing this on my spare time, so it could take some time

cordova plugin:

• Already shows video ads
    • This week: Implementing ads stages like, video loaded, showing, video finish, etc

construct 3 plugin:

• Not Started Yet
  • Hi hackinc2000

We operate on a whitelist policy for using cordova plugins on the build server. Provided all goes well with your plugin drop me a bug report https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues when your finished and I'll review it and update the whitelist.

Anyone not using the build server is of course welcome to use whatever they want in their projects.

Also we've just launched the addon area of the construct.net site https://www.construct.net/gb/make-games/addons I'm sure you addon would make a great addition to the list

• Just to keep inform anyone interested on this, that after a month, My UnityAds addon for Construct 3 its almost ready!

• Cordova plugin - Ready, but still not publish. and still not dropped the bug report to Napeo. So at the moment of the release, problably your app build has to be made manually.
    • Construct 3 add on: Android part: Ready, iOS part: Ready
    • I'm working on documentation, addon area, created.
    • Hopefully I can have everything ready to release for the next week!
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello hackinc2000

Your plugin will be work with ios WKWebview?

• Hello hackinc2000

Your plugin will be work with ios WKWebview?

The last version 2.2.0 of the UnityAds SDK already implements WKWebview. So based on that, yes may work. I said may cause I haven't test on version any 8.0 device or simulator. But thanks for bring that, I'm already fixing some bugs on the ios part of the plugin before the release, so its a good time to test that.

• hackinc2000

Thank you for answer and for your work! I will be wait your plugin!

• Hi.

Enhance supports both Unity and Construct 3.

Integration takes only minutes.

For more info, just follow the link : goo.gl/LUc3iD

Good luck.

• Hello hackinc2000

I see you've finished the plug-in for C3, do you plan to make a plug-in for C2?

• Hello hackinc2000

I see you've finished the plug-in for C3, do you plan to make a plug-in for C2?

[quote:yabrmwmd]I see you've finished the plug-in for C3, do you plan to make a plug-in for C2?

Hi

Weird my previews post, did not appear, hum probably I wasn't log in when posting!

Anyways, Yes the addon for construct 3 its has been publish on the addon repository seen Sunday night. And Yes , I have planned for the C2 version, a bunch of projects on my own that will be not converted to C3 depends on it! . As soon as I finish a client project in the next weeks, maybe sooner, I'll be working on that.

So yes stay tuned!

• hackinc2000

Oh! It's super cool! Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)