Trapped at 95% "Loading Addons"

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • I've had a great first week of C3 and just decided to poke around with some addons. I added four to play with (Finite State Machine, Sliced Objects, Paste Sprite, and Universal Die). These are the first addons I've used. After adding them with the manager, I reloaded the page and the page never loads. It hangs at 95% loading addons.

Since the page won't load, I can't access the manager to remove the addons. Any suggestions?

*Latest: I'm using Firefox, if it makes a difference.

**Aaaand: It seems to be Firefox. I cleared Firefox, so I was able to start Construct. However, using Microsoft Edge (just because it happened to be there) I was able to load the plugins.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To use Safe Mode, add ?safe-modeto the URL, e.g. editor.construct.net/?safe-mode. Note all third-party addons are disabled in this mode. You should immediately open the Addon Manager, uninstall the problematic addon, and then restart Construct 3. Be sure to remove the ?safe-mode part of the URL to re-enable loading third-party addons.

From the documentation

• > To use Safe Mode, add ?safe-modeto the URL, e.g. editor.construct.net/?safe-mode. Note all third-party addons are disabled in this mode. You should immediately open the Addon Manager, uninstall the problematic addon, and then restart Construct 3. Be sure to remove the ?safe-mode part of the URL to re-enable loading third-party addons.

From the documentation

Thank you. Unfortunately, this changes nothing. It's still hanging. Maybe there's a problem with the site itself at the moment? (*Nope. It loads on Bing, which I never want to actually use. Hmm.) I'll keep poking around...

• Are there any errors in the browser console?

If all else fails you can clear the browser storage and reload the page - it will wipe all installed addons, and any projects saved to browser storage as well, so be warned.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)