Minify Script on Mac : Sometimes works sometimes doesn't

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi there!

I was testing out exporting in C3 and exported my bigger project for Mac with the setting "Minify Script" turned on. Unfortunately, it didn't run the exported game and only showed a black screen. When i turned the option off it worked. Now, i made a small project file using the one 3rd Party Addon currently in my project since i read, that those can sometimes cause the problem but it exported fine with Minify Script turned on.

What other reasons can there be that Minify Script doesn't work?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you're using the Physics behavior, there's a known issue with minifying. Otherwise please file a bug following all the guidelines.

• Ashley That must be it, i thought it might be more a problem of 3rd Party Addons but my main project has the physics behaviour in it. Any chances this will get fixed or is "fixable"?

EDIT: One of the things that seem to go different with my project is, that instead of crashing or an error report or anything it just shows a black screen... I wanted to ask in general, since i'm at a stage with my game where i no longer feel comfortable to share the .c3p file publicly if i may send it to you via E-Mail in case you would like to take a look?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)