I'm worried about the future.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
professionally animated characters with Brashmonkey Spriter !
  • If we expect our path to be 100% clear before moving forward we will be holding ourselves back for infinity. I suggest we just get started and then learn to adapt to the surprises life will generously be throwing at us.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If we expect our path to be 100% clear before moving forward we will be holding ourselves back for infinity. I suggest we just get started and then learn to adapt to the surprises life will generously be throwing at us.

Very true and well said!

• The only one advertising anything to sell here and arguing about which engine came first appears to be you.

Have a good day!

If you think about it, it doesn't really matter which one came out first and each of the three has an advantage or two over the other two.

I jumped on the whole topic of engine comparison because other users in the thread noted that fusion 3, construct 3 and godot 3 are three engines with the number 3 version that will compete this year So like commenting on race horses I pointed out what I think about the three at the moment

Tom very rightly sneaked in the half life 3 confirmed joke in there too

Engine history and design really fascinates me. I like the topic very much and have been interested in visual programming approaches for ages. It is what got me into learning programming in the first place. I have both construct2 and fusion to thank for that and respect both projects, regardless of what i bring up about one or the other - i try to restrain myself from showing bias, while compiling information that would help me or others decide which to use for their project.

On the topic of which came first - I simply tried to keep you on the fact that I was talking about the visual event sheet specifically, and you kept pushing away from it - to make it sound like my claim is that clickteam somehow invented programming languages and 2d game engines in general

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)