IAP dont working???

0 favourites
  • Agreed. I already got a license, but can't do anything except post to Scirra Arcade. Even there it doesn't even seem like the Leaderboards are working properly.

Beta or not, I paid money for it. I don't feel it is fair to pay an incomplete product, considering I have to pay again after a year.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to explain they let people subscribe even though its incomplete and they didn't bother to note us that some plugins for mobile are currently not working although it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up! I mean let say their Beta will end in November(just an example) so that means I can only used a fully functional product for just a couple a months !! Really ???

• it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up!

Totally feel your pain.

Hopefully the Scirra team will contact you privately and extend your subscription

Bump* ... as this is a crucial issue/showstopper for myself and many other developers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up!

>

Totally feel your pain.

Hopefully the Scirra team will contact you privately and extend your subscription

Bump* ... as this is a crucial issue/showstopper for myself and many other developers

Yep, I have put all C3 development on hold for now, I also have a C3 Subscription, but without any cast iron way to monetise, quite frankly it's useless to me.

At present I am giving some slack to Scirra, because the product is good, and it's still in Beta, but....., I will need to monetise eventually, especially seeing how hard it has become to publish and monetise for mobile in C2, now that Intel XDK isn't an option anymore.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)