FB Instant Games - Adverts

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • But looks like Facebook isn't reviewing any apps at the moment. I've seen this message for a few days:

Is everyone else seeing this?

I've seem it yesterday.

The first game I sent to review was 10 days ago and did not get reviewed yet.

• > But looks like Facebook isn't reviewing any apps at the moment. I've seen this message for a few days:

>

>

> Is everyone else seeing this?

>

I've seem it yesterday.

The first game I sent to review was 10 days ago and did not get reviewed yet.

its been like that for the past month since the Trump data leech... they stopped all apps that request user information's, and they are changing the way you get personal information's, so no more access to peoples profile info, email and all that without telling them for what it is. which bunch of app developers are abusing and not saying entire reasons. i say it was the time for a change, to many apps and little games that requests my contact information when i install them, or my location even though they dont use those features in-game, google app store has same issue, but i think their submission is opened.

also they are working on instant game sdk and platform itself, is a new different feature than the facebook games page and is not yet ready to use fully... is a bit confusing, and Apple is forcing them to force developers to buy/provide a apple license ID to publish so the quality/data breach doesn't happen on ios devices while you play a facebook game, and needs to be apple vetted.

• > Cool

>

> As for the adverts loading, I've test again, and yes, it's definitely showing the last fully loaded advert:

>

> > Load Interstitial Ad Event

> > Load Reward Video Ad Event

> (Interstitial Ad Loading complete)

> > Show Ad [this shows the Interstitial Ad, as the Reward Video Ad is not fully loaded]

> (Reward Video Ad Loading complete)

> > Load Interstitial Ad Event

> > Show Ad [this shows the Reward Video Ad, as the second Interstitial Ad is not fully loaded]

> (Interstitial Ad Loading complete)

>

> SOLUTION: We need 2 types of "Show Ad" events. One for Interstitial, one for Reward Video Ad.

>

Hey Ashley, any thoughs on it?

Was this ever addressed? Is it still the case that you can't specify which ad type to show?

• Artpunk

Was this ever addressed? Is it still the case that you can't specify which ad type to show?

You where able to choose what ads you would show, from beginning.

However that reply was referring to a dropdown selection that would load 1 advert code reference at a time and then choosing if you want to show a video or static advert. Which is practical impossible since there are 2 different advert objects created when you are setting the Facebook ads, one is for video, the other is for normal adverts, with two different code reference, so you can't call "for example 1 sprite and then call a video plugin using the same code". But you can call them both separated by loading each one of them before are needed then show the advert.

Is a bit more coding to do in the game, but i think is not that big of a deal.

I don't think will ever be addressed, since works as is.

• Hi,

PLEASE HELP !!!!

I am a newbie in construct3. I have already license in construct3. I need to integrated construct3 game with instant game facebook plugin.

I already setup facebook placement id and integrate event load ads and show ads in event sheets in game.

When i run and publish into facebook instant game. ADS IS NOT SHOW IT.

IN Construct3 , No manual , How to setup it.

PLEASE HELP !!!! , I have so many project use construct 3 to build with instant game facebook.

Please help again. How to fix it ?

• Hi,

PLEASE HELP !!!!

I am a newbie in construct3. I have already license in construct3. I need to integrated construct3 game with instant game facebook plugin.

I already setup facebook placement id and integrate event load ads and show ads in event sheets in game.

When i run and publish into facebook instant game. ADS IS NOT SHOW IT.

IN Construct3 , No manual , How to setup it.

PLEASE HELP !!!! , I have so many project use construct 3 to build with instant game facebook.

Please help again. How to fix it ?

did you try your game on the mobile? ads is not supported on desktop

• > Hi,

>

> PLEASE HELP !!!!

>

> I am a newbie in construct3. I have already license in construct3. I need to integrated construct3 game with instant game facebook plugin.

>

> I already setup facebook placement id and integrate event load ads and show ads in event sheets in game.

>

> When i run and publish into facebook instant game. ADS IS NOT SHOW IT.

>

> IN Construct3 , No manual , How to setup it.

>

>

> PLEASE HELP !!!! , I have so many project use construct 3 to build with instant game facebook.

>

> Please help again. How to fix it ?

did you try your game on the mobile? ads is not supported on desktop

Yes, i try in my mobile but ads still not show. but i found something may be a reason that ads is not show.

my instant game facebook error. Is it a reason ads not show?

I want to try on my coding , Anybody give placement id for me to testing? I want to know ads is not show because my coding or my instant game facebook error.

This error text from facebook audience network.

"Thank you for your interest in Audience Network. Unfortunately we are unable to accept your application at this time."

ANYBODY HELP PLEASE !

• if they didn't accept your application it sounds like the reason yes..

• if they didn't accept your application it sounds like the reason yes..

Thank you.

• htdocman ads only show on mobile instangame platform which is facebook messenger, if u go to normal facebook it won't work.

Ads should show even without ur app approved, but ul get test mode ads. If u did the right implementation, on the facebook dashboard.

• > > Cool

> >

> > As for the adverts loading, I've test again, and yes, it's definitely showing the last fully loaded advert:

> >

> > > Load Interstitial Ad Event

> > > Load Reward Video Ad Event

> > (Interstitial Ad Loading complete)

> > > Show Ad [this shows the Interstitial Ad, as the Reward Video Ad is not fully loaded]

> > (Reward Video Ad Loading complete)

> > > Load Interstitial Ad Event

> > > Show Ad [this shows the Reward Video Ad, as the second Interstitial Ad is not fully loaded]

> > (Interstitial Ad Loading complete)

> >

> > SOLUTION: We need 2 types of "Show Ad" events. One for Interstitial, one for Reward Video Ad.

> >

> Hey Ashley, any thoughs on it?

How is this not corrected already?

• I submit an idea to be able to specify which ad plays using events. Please vote for it here:

https://construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-563

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does the plugin really work atm? Have they changed the API or something because I've tried everything now and I just can't get an ad to load and trigger the "on load ad success" and show an ad.

I see no errors in the console and yes I'm also testing the game from messanger on my phone as the admin.

I've followed all steps and have the instant ads IDs setup so there must be an issue in C3.

• Does the plugin really work atm?

Yes, it works fine.

• Then I have no idea why I can't get it to work. I have a simple test app with these events:

on start of layout > load ad

-on load ad success > show ad & set text to "showing ad"

And it doesn't work. Whatever I do the "on load ad success" doesn't trigger.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)