C3 controls on Mobile mode

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports keyboard, mouse and gamepads. Supports several gamepads at once.
  • How do I access things such as layers and color palette on android?

• The bars swipe in from the side, and you can keep swiping in again to switch between different bars, like going from the project bar to layers.

• The bars swipe in from the side, and you can keep swiping in again to switch between different bars, like going from the project bar to layers.

This worked for everything else but how do I open the color palette, swiping dosen't show it at all.

• Is there no window for picking colors on android? And if not why allow sprite editing to begin with if you can only use black and white?

• Is there no window for picking colors on android? And if not why allow sprite editing to begin with if you can only use black and white?

I mentioned to Ashley that you can't select the paint icon when not in full-screen mode on Android, and also that the color picker doesn't show up when you select the paint bucket. I never got a response though, not that I've seen anyway. I try not to be around as much now.

• The devs were taking their weekend break. I think now that the new week has started we'll see a lot more bug fixes once again. There are a ton for them to go through at this point.

• The devs were taking their weekend break. I think now that the new week has started we'll see a lot more bug fixes once again. There are a ton for them to go through at this point.

I mentioned this on the first or second day of the beta in another thread, not the weekend.

• Is there any way to copy/paste events in eventssheet on mobile and move it?

Yeah, I have no clue either, why doesn't a paste button show up on the menu? or why can't we move the actions up and down?The event sheet is a real pain without those options on mobile.

• > Is there any way to copy/paste events in eventssheet on mobile and move it?

>

Yeah, I have no clue either, why doesn't a paste button show up on the menu? or why can't we move the actions up and down?The event sheet is a real pain without those options on mobile.

Yeah it would be so much easier to make games if they just allowed moving and pasting events along with pasting sprites. Why even allow copying them if you cannot paste them?

• >

> > Is there any way to copy/paste events in eventssheet on mobile and move it?

> >

>

> Yeah, I have no clue either, why doesn't a paste button show up on the menu? or why can't we move the actions up and down?The event sheet is a real pain without those options on mobile.

>

Any news about this?

Yeah it would be so much easier to make games if they just allowed moving and pasting events along with pasting sprites. Why even allow copying them if you cannot paste them?

Any news?

• What would be nice is a snippets section where you just drag and drop events.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Any news?

its javascripts fault not allowing paste.

The only workaround i found so far is use the hackers keyboard android app to use permanent notification to allow you to call on the keyboard anytime and use the full 5 row to use ctrl v to paste events.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)