Build Failed!!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Build Failed

Exceeded maximum project size...

Is anyone else getting this error message when they try to build apps using C3??

• How big is your project? IIRC the limit was pretty high.

• How big is your project? IIRC the limit was pretty high.

Ashley

I tried it with 2 separate projects,

each of which was only about 68-70MB.

• I replied on another thread but just to repeat for anyone else landing here.

The max size is 40mb(compressed) 100mb(uncompressed). Also note that the maximum size of an APK on the play store is 100mb...

I might revise the max size to 100mb(compressed) 100mb(uncompressed), but to go any further we would have to implement APK expansion files on the build server and the runtime.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I replied on another thread but just to repeat for anyone else landing here.

The max size is 40mb(compressed) 100mb(uncompressed). Also note that the maximum size of an APK on the play store is 100mb...

I might revise the max size to 100mb(compressed) 100mb(uncompressed), but to go any further we would have to implement APK expansion files on the build server and the runtime.

Nepeo

Do it because as it stands the App export functionality is completely and totally unusable for me...

• STARTECHSTUDIOS we discussed it at our review meeting today and have raised the limit to the 100mb / 100mb value. If you have any more issues related to the max size error please ping me here.

We're not really intending to extend it past 100mb for the time being, because of the extra work required to support APK expansions. Hopefully this will give you enough leeway for your project.

Out of curiosity what are the largest parts of your project? I'm guessing it's images?

• STARTECHSTUDIOS we discussed it at our review meeting today and have raised the limit to the 100mb / 100mb value. If you have any more issues related to the max size error please ping me here.

We're not really intending to extend it past 100mb for the time being, because of the extra work required to support APK expansions. Hopefully this will give you enough leeway for your project.

Out of curiosity what are the largest parts of your project? I'm guessing it's images?

Sound FX and Music...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)