During the development of my game for the C3 game jam, I encountered some bugs and seen some things that I would like to be changed. I will list them here:
1. When using tilemap, if I select a tile and click the rotate button, the collision of it doesn't rotate.
2. When I copy a sprite that has the blend mode: additive, the new copy will automaticaly set the blend mode to normal
3. If I want to change the size of a sprite in the Properties tab, click in the Size box and type a number, it will change only the width of that sprite instead of both width and height. Same thing happens with the Parallax, in the Layer Properties.
4. In the Animation Editor, when I click the Resize button and I am not changing any value, when I click the Ok button the window won't close.
Changes I would want to happen:
1. When I select a tool in the Tilemap editor, mirror and rotate, I would like to see them highlighted (like the erase button for example) so I know the tiles are mirrored or rotated. It would be easier this way instead of verifying if the tile is on default rotate of mirroring.
2. The active Layout is not highlighted enough, this is what I mean:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6my97iwqpvdh5 ... d.jpg?dl=0
A thicker border will make it stand out more.
I encounter a lot of errors that forced me to close my project, that's why I saved it very often. Mostly when opening images in the Animation Editor or when duplicating Layouts.