Ability to set default options in every new project

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
🙌 Ability Skill UI Sound Pack comes with 115 high-quality sound effects
  • Could you add an option to be able to set default settings and properties for every new project?

So you can set things like ID, author, email, Website, layout size, margins.... Every time I start new project I need to fill same information over and over again.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well you can open a default template for that, but there are a bunch of other things that should have a preference.

Collision polygons for example. I don't need it to guess the poly, until I need it to guess the poly.

Or text objects, set to center, bla, bla, bla....

• Well you can open a default template for that, but there are a bunch of other things that should have a preference.

Collision polygons for example. I don't need it to guess the poly, until I need it to guess the poly.

Or text objects, set to center, bla, bla, bla....

But I can't really make my own template that's a thing. In C2 I could create a new project, set it up as i like, save it in C2\templates folder and add it to the startdlg.xml file. So every time I create a new project, the file I created, set and saved will always open, with everything already set for me.

I can't do that in C3.

• You can use "recent projects", but yeah a "custom templates" section would be a good idea.

Maybe give users a way to customise the start page at some point.

It is html after all.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)