WinDepth, remake!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Source file (commented event sheets), art and all music included and 100% royalty free.
  • Hi,

This is my -almost- first week with Contruct 2, and i think it's great!

So i've created my first, super-basic game for facebook.

If some of you will be able to check it out and test it for me, i will be grateful.

Here is the link; WinDepth, a remake by kontinyu.https://apps.facebook.com/windepth/

to play game without fb login just right click on play.

This game is a classic actually. Developed by a group named Bio %100 in 1998.

So all credits to those guys. I've just remaked it. (actualy i've completed only first level without bonuses.)

I'm waiting for your feedback. And i know there are plenty of problems and nasty graphics. I hope i will fix all of them with your help!

• Hey Kontinyu,

Id be happy to give you some feedback on your game, though when i clicked it it wanted me allow a popup? What is this for?

Generally - If i load up a game and it wants me to install/allow popups then i just move on (the exception is if the game is from a trustworthy company).

• Well, since it is a facebook game, it will ask your permissions to use fb hi score system.

and i don't know a way to ask it without pop-up window.

is there a way to do that ingame?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmm to be honest i dont use fb much so im not sure. (Also, others might not be as reserved as me).

For testing purposes you should check out dropbox, its quick to install, easy to figure out and free! Then we could get straight to your game without having to go through fb.

• Ok, for testing i've added option to play without fb login. just right-click on play!

• Nicely done, had a go and for what is is I think you've done very well!

Im not sure if i had played the original but ive definately played others like it and yours was up to scratch. Good job Kontinyu :)

• Nicely done, had a go and for what is is I think you've done very well!

Im not sure if i had played the original but ive definately played others like it and yours was up to scratch. Good job Kontinyu :)

well thank you sir!

you can download the original free from here; caiman.us/pageN.php

it needs levelling.

a bonus monster and a plane.

and some high lvl submarines.

but since it was just for fun and to learn construct 2. i don't think i will finish this game.

anyways thanks for your feedback!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)