Will: free funny minigames collection on Google Play

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • > Very nice, the artwork looks great!

>

Thanks, KnivetonStudios!

I'm asking those who like the game to make a good evaluation of it on Google Play! This greatly encourages our work.

Your game has been up for a while now. Are you guys working on anything new? Do you plan to keep isometric view in you next game or different style?

• >

> > Very nice, the artwork looks great!

> >

>

> Thanks, KnivetonStudios!

>

> I'm asking those who like the game to make a good evaluation of it on Google Play! This greatly encourages our work.

>

Your game has been up for a while now. Are you guys working on anything new? Do you plan to keep isometric view in you next game or different style?

Hi PixelPower! Yeah, we are working on a better version of this game (with some adds and new mini-games).

I love isometric perspective and aesthetics and I'll keep making games with this style. ^^

• Up for a good cause! ^^

• I didn't see you post in the android games and apps section of XDA-developers. Your missing out on potential downloads if you didn't post there. They don't like smaller games but games that have a lot of content, so your game is a good fit.

• I didn't see you post in the android games and apps section of XDA-developers. Your missing out on potential downloads if you didn't post there. They don't like smaller games but games that have a lot of content, so your game is a good fit.

Thanks,

Can you put the said section link here? ^^

• http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games

Leave a short description and link to game and video if you have it. Once you posted let me know so I can bump your thread and give positive feedback.

• forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games

Leave a short description and link to game and video if you have it. Once you posted let me know so I can bump your thread and give positive feedback.

Thank you very much, PixelPower!

• Great game. The graphics are absolutely amazing and the game, what it's based on, brings a strong message across.

Great job!

• Great game. The graphics are absolutely amazing and the game, what it's based on, brings a strong message across.

Great job!

Thank you very much, Parcanss!

• Hi,

very good game. IThe graphics look phantastic!!!

Can u maybe tell me with which programm you did the graphics and the animation?

Can you maybe tell me what you did to learn to do graphics like this?

Is there an tutorial what you recommend?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

very good game. IThe graphics look phantastic!!!

Can u maybe tell me with which programm you did the graphics and the animation?

Can you maybe tell me what you did to learn to do graphics like this?

Is there an tutorial what you recommend?

Thanks, Benhh! ^^

I did it with Fireworks, Photoshop and a free Gif animator.

Most of the aesthetics of the game is flat design and even my strong not being the illustration and animation, it has always been quiet for me to work with vector graphics.

I think the only tutorial I read about the graphics is how to do vector graphics manually.

• I dont know how to remove my post.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)