0 Favourites

Very Early Concept Vid, what do you think?

• This is a game I have started to work on in Construct 2 - it's what you would call my first ever attempt at a real game, and this is a very early concept video.

You will control a rabbit, who has to interact with other woodland creatures. I'm planning on making it semi realistic, so it won't have anthropomorphic qualities like Sonic or Bubsy.

What do you think?

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzuUl8Okmhk[/tube]

• [tube]http://youtu.be/d_3s-fLzDlw[/tube]

Another video, added more foliage to make the game feel more alive.

• very nice, lots of potential, like the improvements in te second film

• realy pretty...nice to see games with no violence...cool music... consider me inspired :)

• realy pretty...nice to see games with no violence...cool music... consider me inspired :)

Sorry ): there will be violence, but mostly if you get caught by wolves or something (you are a prey animal after all) but yeah, not shooty shooty or anything like that.

Glad you liked what you saw tho XD

• I think a little violence with beautiful scenes and music is good, more feeling... After all, good beginning for a good game.

• I think a little violence with beautiful scenes and music is good, more feeling... After all, good beginning for a good game.

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • nice , but i feel the rabbit is too small o.o and he can jump to half of the tree is that real rabbit or superman?? i mean superrabbit??

the game nice the most thing i liked is when the rabbit go to the house you can make them as a check points ^^

i would like to see more stuffs ^^ like some wolfs or the rabbit eat anything and become a evil human rabbit that can kill anyone XD ...

keep the good work and good luck ^^

• nice , but i feel the rabbit is too small o.o and he can jump to half of the tree is that real rabbit or superman?? i mean superrabbit??

the game nice the most thing i liked is when the rabbit go to the house you can make them as a check points ^^

i would like to see more stuffs ^^ like some wolfs or the rabbit eat anything and become a evil human rabbit that can kill anyone XD ...

keep the good work and good luck ^^

I'm trying to keep it relatively grounded. No power ups or anything arcadey like that, more silly adventury type things.

In this example, you can bump a squirrel out of a tree.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU2rEQEuixQ[/tube]

• As zsangerous say :

a little bit

more big rabbit

for a future hit !?

... ok -> [exit]

Very nice start ... i'm tired of "bang bang" ... so i keep a eye on this project ... if you make this game beautiful emotionnal and interesting it could become something really great ;-p

You have black squirrel in your country ? ... ok it's perhaps a color choice design to create a bigger difference with the "white" rabbit.

The "razorbit" zsangerous idea seems a interesting way to explore too ;-p ... perhaps a rambit ? ... "it's not my waaaar ..." ;-p sure have something breaking sometimes this pure innocence feeling could be great too.

• Looks great! I love the musical choice, also. I just think that the bunny jumps really high. Maybe too much.

Make it, please! We want. :P

• Just want to add something .... your background design is impressive ... in 2 seconds we are in winter or perhaps the first snow because winter is coming ... the blurry effect give a cold fog feeling or forest humidity effect ... really realistic but not too realistic so there is always a "draw" spirit behind ... a great balance ;-p

• Just want to add something .... your background design is impressive ... in 2 seconds we are in winter or perhaps the first snow because winter is coming ... the blurry effect give a cold fog feeling or forest humidity effect ... really realistic but not too realistic so there is always a "draw" spirit behind ... a great balance ;-p

Thanks!

I am no good at pixel art, or pencil (clean lined) art. So I'm glad construct supports png transparency for my rather rough style :P

Think this game will have to end up being browser/PC only.

• Looks great! I love the musical choice, also. I just think that the bunny jumps really high. Maybe too much.

Make it, please! We want. :P

this was my first point to make rabbit bigger or make his jump shorter :P

anyway about the png i think construct2 support png also it has some opacity options also its easy to do the fog or something like that even if you take a real picture and changed to png or some cloud brush on photoshop ...

• Here's a third video WARNING: GOREY

It focuses on the wolf obstacle

• [tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n37jvVdQt4[/tube]
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)