The Goat That Can Wipe Your Sadness Away

0 favourites
  • Beautiful animation! Love what you've done with this.

lolpaca Thank you !

and man your game are amazing ! for real !

• You should name your game "the goat who can waste your time" (Android). Particle effect over a letter i run to it and tried to interact with it, effect dissapear and then it appear over another letter again, everytime the same. First time i thought that it is like a checkpoint race but after i played it on PC i realized that your game is buggy on android! Your loading screen is only the first time funny. Your touchfields at the begin should be larger (better for small tablets). This music fits to your game but it should be possible to turn it off.

• You should name your game "the goat who can waste your time" (Android). Particle effect over a letter i run to it and tried to interact with it, effect dissapear and then it appear over another letter again, everytime the same. First time i thought that it is like a checkpoint race but after i played it on PC i realized that your game is buggy on android! Your loading screen is only the first time funny. Your touchfields at the begin should be larger (better for small tablets). This music fits to your game but it should be possible to turn it off.

JamesXXXYZ Wow, man I appreciate that you gave me a lot of information, love it! for real.

Only android platform that I had tested on is Galaxy S3, and it run very well, so I thought android platform might be okay for my game.

For the bug of the letter's particle, I never facing that bug before, and no reported of it as well, it would be great if you can record the video of that bug for me (honestly, If it is a major bug, I'll fix)

and because I appreciate for your reply, I will give you all 3 words that are working in my game.

1st H A P P Y this word is the objective of this short game.

2nd K E Y to unlock the door, you may not understand the meaning of the diamond,

because, at first this game is just use to be a message for Happy New Year to my college friends.

3rd N E W L E E yup!

Again, thank you, and I hope you don't mind if I want you to play my next game!

• I can't record on android. Did anyone told you, that they had finished your game? You should overwork your string it fits not so good to the music. you forgot to say that i shouldn't run upstairs after happy. 6. time wait so long. 1GB? Keyboard play tap anything to play? click or.

I found another bug. It stay on the air.

[attachment=0:13807xda][/attachment:13807xda]

• I can't record on android. Did anyone told you, that they had finished your game? You should overwork your string it fits not so good to the music. you forgot to say that i shouldn't run upstairs after happy. 6. time wait so long. 1GB? Keyboard play tap anything to play? click or.

I found another bug. It stay on the air.

[attachment=0:2nvryiyt][/attachment:2nvryiyt]

JamesXXXYZ

well, as far as I asked, everyone is finished my game.

Yup, there is a bug that will freeze the goat, but you can fix it by pressing R or tapping on the goat.

Why shouldn't you go upstair after happy? I don't get it. But if you go to the top of the hill (where the arrow is pointing to) after the shadow turned into the angel. It will run the ending sequence, and that is the real end of the game.

1 gb recommend, because, I have tested my game on iPad2 and mini which has 512mb of ram, and It crash. my game use about 200mb of ram, it contain 350 frames of hand drawn animation just for the goat, and a hundred of different 256x256 background sprites.

The loading screen, I'll make it skippable, by clicking anywhere.

Thank you james

• Just played through it. That was lovely

• Everything about this is awesome and hilarious

• That was great. loved the art and animation. Good job!

• Just played through it. That was lovely

simplisto Man, Thank you, I also love your website and your works as well, they are beautiful.

Have you made a game with C2 yet? I'm willing to play it!

Everything about this is awesome and hilarious

Thank you Jerry!

btw your game has huge enemies, I love it, I'm a fan of huge size boss fight.

That was great. loved the art and animation. Good job!

Bermooda Thank you!

and man... I got 59 scores in your moody-tricky-fishy-holy-shite smiley face game, and I'm kinda proud of my score!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Awesome job! love the artwork!

• This is great, love the animation on the goat. Thank you and wish you the same, be happy!

• Awesome job! love the artwork!

jook00 Thank you! and your game look lovely as well.

This is great, love the animation on the goat. Thank you and wish you the same, be happy!

Noga Thak you Noga the sheep rider!

I like your Easter 4 Girls game, it can be a good strategy game, it inspired me!

• [quote:87adm95n]Thak you Noga the sheep rider! I like your Easter 4 Girls game, it can be a good strategy game, it inspired me!

. I want to do a remake for this Easter.

• . I want to do a remake for this Easter.

Noga

Man that's great! I'd love to play the new version, let me know if you are working on it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)