Super Zombie Combo Jump Turbo

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Combo
$10 USD
Button Combinations like in fightings, supports both keyboard and gamepads
  • I've released my little mini game Super Zombie Combo Jump Turbo on GameJolt. The game took just over the weekend to make working on and off. The game includes 11 achivements using the GameJolt API by using this amazing little PLUGIN.

Here are a few of the badges for the games achievements.

It also makes use of the GameJolt highscore tables, can you beat the current top score of

by

Xaychru

You can play the game

HERE

• This is really nice idea! When I first played I didn't get it but now I think it's really good. It's just that jump sound is very obnoxious, and the game is begging for a chiptune music of some sort. Add additional gameplay mechanics and you are golden!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is really nice idea! When I first played I didn't get it but now I think it's really good. It's just that jump sound is very obnoxious, and the game is begging for a chiptune music of some sort. Add additional gameplay mechanics and you are golden!

Thanks. Yeah the jump sound can be annoying it was just a random sound using

BFXR

I've made contact with a very nice guy via GameJolt who has offered to make a chiptune for the game, just waiting for him to hopefully get back to me soon.

I did have a few ideas for some more interesting score combo's/multipliers but never implemented them.

• I've updated the game to V1.2.0.

Fixes For this version

Added in game music created by my good friend Bibiki

Added the GameJolt acheivements in game

Added Press "2" on titlescreen to clear your in-game medal data. Your GameJolt achievements shouldn't be affected.

Added tried to improve the games basic graphics

Added in-game medal notifications.

You can play it on GameJolt -

HERE

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)