Super Ninjas - Temple Guardians

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Sci-fi World: Guardians is an ambience loop library with all the space age textures and atmospheres you could ever need.
  • Hallo!

I present a Beta for you. It's a three-level demo of a squad-in-turn-based platform puzzler (!) which I've been working on for a few weeks. It's tentatively titled 'Super Ninjas - Temple Guardians' for now, and may be released on some platforms at some point in the future.

What I'm struggling with the most at the moment is getting the FPS to a manageable level on low-spec machines. So the really valuable information for me right now is:

• Roughly how long did it take you to get to the point where you gave up - and where was that?
    • What sort of FPS are you getting as indicated bottom-right of the screen? (and a brief overview of system specs if possible)

That being said, all criticisms of all kinds both negative and positive gladly received :)

-Mr Tumbles

Here's the link: verymuchatest.site50.net/0067

• Forgot to say - an unexplained presence in this demo is powerups - they were added late in the day and didn't get the intro they deserved. Green is used to resurrect dead ninjas (simply click the icon when a dead ninja is highlighted), red is used to make a big hole (click it and your ninja forms the centre of a massive explosion. He remains unhurt of course. He's a ninja), and blue is used to teleport (click the icon then click destination - can be anywhere visible).

Right. Have at it.

• Mr Tumbles
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And the game is.... where, exactly?

• Updated! D'oh.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)