Squaronade - android game

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello guys !

After couple months i finally finished my game. Well i need to say that im proud. Not only because of the game but that i managed to finish it. It's hard sometimes and when you are near finish or in the middle you start to think about all your great ideas you would like to do instead of this. You start to doubt in your decisions, you are so tired of even looking at your game. I think this is the hardest part, stay on track and finish what you started and that's what im proud of the most This is not my first game but the first i managed to finish and from my little experience i can say that it is much better to pick something easy as a first project. My mistake was to try and create game that was too complex and to time consuming to finish.

This is my advice to people that really want to create games, do not think big but start small and you will be surprised how big it actually is .

Squaronade is a puzzle game but i like to think that it is somehow fresh approach to this type of games. Im sure that i never saw anything like it but probably someone did something similar. Anyway game is a mix of raw brain thinking ahead and some sort of skill as you need to start sometimes in exact moment to get the proper scheme time and finish the level. If it sounds mysterious than go and check the game, i would be very happy . It's on google play store under the name SQUARONADE or you can just simply click link below. Game is 100% free, there is 150 levels and no annoying ads and it is small, 34 mb as i remember.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redmgames.squaronade

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redmgames.squaronade

Thank You !!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:1t3jhnj3]from my little experience i can say that it is much better to pick something easy as a first project. My mistake was to try and create game that was too complex and to time consuming to finish.

Wise words!

If I could go back in time I'd say to myself every time I failed to complete a project, I should make the next one simpler. Eventually you get to the complexity of project you can finish!

Is there some way of playing your game apart from on a device? I don't really use devices myself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)