Snappy Flappy v1.5 Open Beta Testing Andriod

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hello every body,

Snappy Flappy has been redesigned and slightly modified from my org. Android release.

So I am offering open beta testing for the next 2 weeks.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... appyflappy

Share the link with your friends and family as this will be the only chance to get a copy for !!!! FREE !!!!

Please share any issues you find within Snappy Flappy as I will fix them asap during this Beta testing release.

Thanks again and Have fun and enjoy. Jeremy C. (The Balloon Bandit) of Amusementwithatwist.com

This Game is part of Snappy Apps by Amusement with a Twist.

Update 1:)

What do you think about my icon?

• Cool game

Good difficult

I played on acirra arcade

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cool game

Good difficult

I played on acirra arcade

Hello Nemezes,

Glad to here you liked it. I have made a few mods since I released it on the arcade.

One of my next mods will be speed adjustment controls as some people like to see how fast they can handle.

The only down side to speeding up the pipes and increasing the gap is trying to adjust the jump/fall ratio for each setting that way it would give enough time to clear objects. Sure once I can finger out that part it would be even more challenging if they wanted to really test their skills.

• > Cool game

>

> Good difficult

>

> I played on acirra arcade

>

Hello Nemezes,

Glad to here you liked it. I have made a few mods since I released it on the arcade.

One of my next mods will be speed adjustment controls as some people like to see how fast they can handle.

The only down side to speeding up the pipes and increasing the gap is trying to adjust the jump/fall ratio for each setting that way it would give enough time to clear objects. Sure once I can finger out that part it would be even more challenging if they wanted to really test their skills.

to choose speed/difficult it is a good idea..

when I played other games like this (like the android secret game) it is so difficult that I do not want to play anymore.

I do not know how people can manage that kind of speed and gravity.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)