Sim Stone - a brand new sim game for android!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Download Sim Stone for your Android device from Google Play!

• Looks like one of the most realistic simulators ever!

Any chance we could have an online version?!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wish I had thought of this before...

• Amazing!

• Thanks. I'm happy you like it (actually couldn't imagine how could you not :)

If it's not too much to ask you to rate the app in Google play and try and also rate my other apps it would be much appreciated! Cheers and thanks again!

• You should totally make a multiplayer version where you could wash other peoples stones and see how they have progressed. Oh you could call it "Rock Quarry" People could even pay to have their stone relocated closer to friends stones!!!

• You should totally make a multiplayer version where you could wash other peoples stones and see how they have progressed. Oh you could call it "Rock Quarry" People could even pay to have their stone relocated closer to friends stones!!!

well, there's Sim Stone 2 I developed a little while ago, it will be more advanced and multiplayer is in development right now, but it will be more in MOBA direction than social, so you will be faced with one other random player against two random enemy players and you will be throwing your stones at each other, there's shop with items that will make your stone stronger in various ways, etcetc. now it's very basic, but time will show :)

cheers, it's fun to watch people still take interest in this one, as it is very old...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)