R.G.Blocks v0.6

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Physics Block Puzzle game template for Construct 3
  • Can you help me?

I need your opinion about how difficult current levels in my game.

1, 2 or 3 "stars" for each level.

Thanks in advance.

• vladoss,

the game i made is free. it is a personal endeavor to try to help better the lives of young girls/women...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grade-invaderz/id348665724?mt=8

i plan to update it using c2.

yes, i have a 1st gen ipad now.

i don't know if you are asking me, or everyone, i hope everyone, but i believe the first level is the hardest, followed by the third and lastly, the second. but i personally believe, that difficult levels in a game like this are good and needed. what you might want to do is use the easier levels to 'teach' the player tricks that they will need to finish the harder levels.

hope that helps.

• Little update.

Some changes:

+ level 5

+ level 6

+ point about "mines" in tutorial

• fixed when next lvl button didn't work in level 3

I have a couple ideas about new features.

• The ability to change color block function.

For example, after main block hits color block, color block will change it's color or just destroy.

• Timers.

For exaple, for holding main block on one place for some time, or activate mechanism after some delay.

• 2 or more main blocks in one level.

For people who likes hardore ;)

• Teleports.

I think that everything is clear about it.

• Some kind of trophies.

That's all. I hope somebody will interesting about it...

• there are definitely a lot of different things you could come up with, as far as level mechanisms in this game. i think the more levels you make, the more ideas will come to you. especially if you make a bunch of easy levels. it may give you ideas for creative ways to make them more challenging.

• there are definitely a lot of different things you could come up with, as far as level mechanisms in this game. i think the more levels you make, the more ideas will come to you. especially if you make a bunch of easy levels. it may give you ideas for creative ways to make them more challenging.

By the way, I think you're the only person who somehow interesting in development of my game. Thank you.

• Vladoss, im still interested in your development mate.

Your game is really good (Concept wise). To be honest i just havent had the time to invest in your game (I still find it really hard!). Its paticularly unforgiving when you realise you have made a mistake right at the end and cant figure out where you went wrong.

Im not sure what the difficulty is for others - but you could lure someone like me in a bit more if your begginer stages were a little smaller. Let me feel smart a bit before you throw a really hard challenge my way.   

Also maybe you should comment on some others work, then with any luck they would be obliged to do the same for you.

• Vladoss, im still interested in your development mate.

Your game is really good (Concept wise). To be honest i just havent had the time to invest in your game (I still find it really hard!). Its paticularly unforgiving when you realise you have made a mistake right at the end and cant figure out where you went wrong.

Im not sure what the difficulty is for others - but you could lure someone like me in a bit more if your begginer stages were a little smaller. Let me feel smart a bit before you throw a really hard challenge my way.   

Also maybe you should comment on some others work, then with any luck they would be obliged to do the same for you.

I'm going to release bunch of "not so hard" levels.

Hope you enjoy.

• vladoss,

that will help new players a lot. mario does the same thing. it opens with easy levels, and then gradually shows you harder things that you will need to master to make it through harder levels.

i think that you could easily have a 50+ level game here with all the different mechanics you could come up with for challenging the player.

like i said before, work on a bunch of easy levels because it may give you clues or inspiration for how to create harder more creative ones.

and don't worry about how many people reply about your game. many people here are doing exactly what you are doing, working on something interesting. not all of us have the time, energy or will to multitask our efforts outside our own projects. it's nothing personal. if you keep at it, and keep improving your game. you will bring more attention to yourself, based on the merit of your creative effort.

keep at it...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just have no time to developing :c

So many cases ...

• Just keep chipping away ;)

Your game isnt going to lose its value even after a long period of time. Thats one of the good things about puzzle games.

I dont know what your plans for it in the future are, but with some really nice - yet simple art assets, i feel you could be looking at a sponsorship from kongregate. (Thats what im aiming for).

If your not the arty type i would be willing to negotiate some kind of arrangement for doing the art (on the basis of aiming for a kongregate sponsorship that is). You will see some of my work soon.

On another note, im sure there would be others willing to make an arrangement like that!

Keep your chin up Vladoss!

• Update.

• How often do you check you inbox?

• >

How often do you check you inbox?

lol...well played sir.

i am sorry. it has taken me a while to catch up on my forum threads, and i never expect pm's so i never check them.

my bad.

i'm glad you are still pushing forward. i think you have a really good concept to build on here.

what would you like me to do?

• >

> >

> How often do you check you inbox?

lol...well played sir.

i am sorry. it has taken me a while to catch up on my forum threads, and i never expect pm's so i never check them.

my bad.

i'm glad you are still pushing forward. i think you have a really good concept to build on here.

what would you like me to do?

just tell me your skype :)

• mrharrio...of course...lol.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)