Our new game for Ludum Dare #29: Evolve

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hi there,

Here is the new game we made for Ludum Dare #29 this past weekend:

http://www.rustwork.com/games/evolve/

(or view it on Ludum Dare: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-da ... w&uid=3223)

We had a team of five and completed the game in 3 days. It was my first time using construct2, and my first Ludum Dare (though 2 of the other team members are veterans at both), and overall it was an amazing experience. Try it out and let us know what you think!

Also, we did have a few reports of people having graphical issues, and I was able to reproduce one such issue when playing in Chrome (after launching from Construct):

Here’s how the game should look:

[attachment=1:1z258iru]good.png[/attachment:1z258iru]

(From our opening sequence at the top and the start of the game at the bottom)

And here’s how it looked in Chrome on that one PC (Firefox looked fine and a win32 exe looked OK as well):

[attachment=0:1z258iru]bad.png[/attachment:1z258iru]

(From our opening sequence at the top and the start of the game at the bottom)

One of the reports said they had issues even in the win32 build, but we couldn’t reproduce that case (and I believe in some cases the graphical glitches manifested differently, but we weren’t able to get screen shots of those).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just have to say, this is a really enjoyable game. It is quite difficult as well. Thanks for posting it. I had a lot of fun playing.

• Great and Enjoyable ^^.

• This is a very, very good game, well done! I wish I joined the LD just to be able to have voted your game. Very nice art, nice theme, instantly liked it. And played it alot! Was able to get rapid-shockwaves and then collect 3 or 4 more spirit balls as well. Insta-death hurts, but I am an oldie and like such difficulties. Really well done. I hope you get good votes for this and most importantly I hope you guys do more work, especially with C2. Cheers.

• Great work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)