The best advice I ever got when I got into game development was to make my first creation something small and simple. I didn't listen to this advice. Instead I started Nut Drop, a massive game with 230 levels spread over 10 worlds and a ton of unlockable special nuts and powers. Two and a half years later the game is finally out and I'm very happy with the way it's turned out.
Nut drop features include:
- Free to play!
- A unique mix between a physics and puzzle game
- Explore 230 levels spread across 10 worlds
- Simple and intuitive game mechanics are easy to learn but hard to master. Good luck finishing the final world!
- Discover 36 different nuts, each with a unique ability
- Unlock 10 extraordinary nut powers along your journey
- Every level poses a different challenge. Experiment with combinations of nuts and nut powers to complete all 200 levels and defeat the big bad boss monster in the final level