Nihiliticia pre-alpha

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/243004322/Nihiltest/index.html

Hold H for help ingame for controls

This may be a pre-alpha but I just wanted to demonstrate the capabilities of Construct 2! It is poorly optimised so may run slow, but it demonstrates:

Limb based animation

Ragdoll

Fluid physic

Vehicles

Tile map editing

Colourable scenery

Day and night cycle...

all at once!

THANK YOU for creating construct 2 scirra!

• I tried it and looks great.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Man, that's awesome!

I'm wondering if you can put a capx of that vehicles mechanic! I don't want to copy, just study.

But specially, how did you made that char animations? it looks great.

• It looks like a soft Happy Wheels

Very good work

• Looks awesome, keep up the good work

• [quote:s3k6ylmo]I tried it and looks great.

Thanks

[quote:s3k6ylmo]Man, that's awesome!

I'm wondering if you can put a capx of that vehicles mechanic! I don't want to copy, just study.

But specially, how did you made that char animations? it looks great.

I may consider doing tutorials of some stuff if I get the time and it is popular enough

[quote:s3k6ylmo]It looks like a soft Happy Wheels

Very good work

Haha, good ol' Happy Wheels. Funny how you flop around when off your vehicle though :p

[quote:s3k6ylmo]Looks awesome, keep up the good work

Thankies!

Took note on errors and bugs. Decided I may remove all webGL effects and make it all work off the basic commands and blends as it caused alot of lag and webgl isn't supported on some of the people who tested :p

• Removing webgl is a good idea, there is no big objects in the game and i got 17 fps.

• [quote:1r036a6l]Removing webgl is a good idea, there is no big objects in the game and i got 17 fps.

Yea, it is hard to test as my computer gets 60fps, but when tested it on gf's laptop was about 15 fps :/.

My goal is that it is at least 30 fps on my phone (galaxy S4) which currently gets 5 fps

• GOOOOD nice

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)