My first game "The County Jumper" - sucks and beta

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello, this is my first game. It's very simple, you just have to jump over obstacles and from platform to platform.

I called it County Jumper for no reason, but in future if this game won't suck I will change the name of it. So I hope that you will enjoy it. And sorry if it really sucks, tell me whats wrong and what I have to change it. Thanks

Here is the link

dl.dropboxusercontent . com/u/238812561/The%20County%20Jumper%20beta/index.html (remove spaces)

Thanks for trying out.

• What do you mean by, if it won't suck. Dont make it sucky then. Yes, it is your own choice making a good game or a bad one. Just polish the art, mechanic and remove all awkawrdness until you feel satisfied and confident it is something a lot people would love to play.

The only thing I like about your game right now, is the goofy sound it makes, when you jump.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What do you mean by, if it won't suck. Dont make it sucky then. Yes, it is your own choice making a good game or a bad one. Just polish the art, mechanic and remove all awkawrdness until you feel satisfied and confident it is something a lot people would love to play.

The only thing I like about your game right now, is the goofy sound it makes, when you jump.

Ok I will try my best to make a better game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)