My first game "hit me"

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Alright. Since I'm shooting for the 500 reps to be able to use the msg feature of this site I may as well leave some feedback.

I don't know if you set it this way but the glove only seems to punch in one direction and did not seem to drain Will Smith's (odd choice of person to punch by the way) life bar? At least I'm assuming the hearts to the right of the screen were his life. As far as the purpose of your game goes (a stress reliever to be exact), it did indeed help relieve some of my stress because the overall combination of the hearts, Will Smith's face and the drawn "body" were so damn funny...

• Alright. Since I'm shooting for the 500 reps to be able to use the msg feature of this site I may as well leave some feedback.

I don't know if you set it this way but the glove only seems to punch in one direction and did not seem to drain Will Smith's (odd choice of person to punch by the way) life bar? At least I'm assuming the hearts to the right of the screen were his life. As far as the purpose of your game goes (a stress reliever to be exact), it did indeed help relieve some of my stress because the overall combination of the hearts, Will Smith's face and the drawn "body" were so damn funny...

Thx for feedback.

Cheers.

• Why Will Smith?

• Why Will Smith?

Nothing personal, random picture.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)