Missle Command

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
In this game you will command the character by voice command.
  • Made this missle commander clone from back in the atari days, it was a bit of a test to check the scirra arcade highscore system.

It works ^_^

Missle Command in the Arcade

Enjoy

• Nicely done! Took me a minute to get used to the slower moving missiles, but the controls were tight and easy to use. The difficulty ramps up a bit slowly, but it gives the player plenty of time to get used to the game before getting down to business.

The only nit pick I have is that you might want to turn the volume on the sound effect you have for the missiles firing. You end up hearing it a lot with how often you fire missiles and it started to get on my nerves after awhile.

• RandomFellow

Haha, yeah, that slowness effect was actually in the original game too, but there you had to move a cursor over the screen with a joystick aswell hehe.

I updated the game, decreased the audio volume on the missles launch and reduced the ones on the building explode too.

Thanks for the feedback :)

• lennaert, good game! Works great.

The first level, I played by using as few missiles as possible. The second level involved constant missiles flying and exploding, just because I could. ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Missile Command also had the lines showing the enemy missile trajectories which helped the player figure out the best place to land a hit. The fact that yours doesn't adds to the challenge, definitely in a good way I think.

• lennaert, good game! Works great.

The first level, I played by using as few missiles as possible. The second level involved constant missiles flying and exploding, just because I could. ;)

:D haha, thanks, there is a missle limit usage though, aount of missle in a ceratain time frame determined by the amount of buildings you have left. Effectivly, the les buildings you have, the less missle able to fly around in the same time :P

Missile Command also had the lines showing the enemy missile trajectories which helped the player figure out the best place to land a hit. The fact that yours doesn't adds to the challenge, definitely in a good way I think.

So true :D   initially I had added a smoke trail behind the particles which faded ...but it really clogged the screen and decreased a certain crisp effect I had going   xD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)