Juxtavect: Teleporting Top Down Shooter, Initial P

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own spaceship game with this fully customizable set.
  • This is the first time I've linked to this game for public opinion, only a few hours in but some early feedback would be great. ?Anything from bugs, to gameplay criticisms to theme suggestions is hugely appreciated. ?All I have is a short prototype level but hopefully it's worth your time. ?All art is temporary.

The game is best described as a cross between Hotline Miami and Velocity Ultra, please take a look and provide feedback :)

Windows Download

Mac Download

Linux Download

If for any reason you didn't want to download the game then could you please explain why, that information is useful too!

Thanks again!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looking good. The controls are fiddly, I would change execute to right-click and teleport to E. Also tapping E doesn't seem to wake me up from unconscious state which makes things difficult.

• Sorry, that reallyy needs a better description. You have to repeatedly tap E, I think it's 5 times before you wake up.

Thanks for your input :)

• Hey there, i download the linux version and try to install it. Before the game you should consider those:

1- Ask for 32 and 64 bit version, it's just waste of time and bandwith to download both of them.

2- Write an installation guide for noob linux users like me.

They both will help you to reach more users.

Thanks.

• Good call on the separating them, that was fairly stupid of me. As for installing it, I'm a noob myself; I'll have a look round on this site, I'm sure it'll say somewhere. Do let me know what you think if you get it to work :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)