[iOS]Sexy Runner

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A comprehensive template for making open-world action/platformer games.
  • Just updated Sexy Runner, check it out, its free =)

A sexy sci-fi runner game with a touch of 2D scroll shooter and RPG elements.

A sexy runner game with a touch of 2D scroll shooter and RPG elements.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • An easy way to "fix" your depth of field issue is to put a "fog"behind the main playing area. you can do this easily by using a simple 10-20% opacity solid colored block behind the main playing area but in front of the background area.(if you use lighter colors you get better ressult) this will fade the wholebackground evenly and keep your foreground crisp.

• An easy way to "fix" your depth of field issue is to put a "fog"behind the main playing area. you can do this easily by using a simple 10-20% opacity solid colored block behind the main playing area but in front of the background area.(if you use lighter colors you get better ressult) this will fade the wholebackground evenly and keep your foreground crisp.

Thank you, this is what I did in the latest version, there is a dark fog and looks cool.

• Still promoting my game! Please download if you havent already.

This is an example of a game made with Construct that is published on the App Store

• Why don't you have a Google Play release of the game?

• I havent still tested it on Android devices, Im not sure of the performance

• You can change the brightness setting on the character or background in effects or make her glow so she stands out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)