Internal Invasion Wii U

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Today, after more than a year after I started the game, I've finally released Internal Invasion on the Wii U!

It's been a long time coming, and I've learned a lot (such as get artists to sign a contract stating you're entitled to a full refund if they fail to deliver or hit deadlines).

It's only available on the NA Wii U's at the moment, but I may be bringing it to the UK in the future (which is where I'm from... so I can't get my own game at the moment

Anyway, I'm really thankful for Scirra's support over the years, and this is just the beginning!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (bearboxmedia)

• Congrats and good luck with the sales! Just followed you on Twitter too.

Gameplay looks cool! Alas, I have no access to NA-store, so can't buy it. Are you planning a global release?

I'm planning to release our second game on WiiU too, just got accepted today. Any tips you can give?

• Congrats and good luck with the sales! Just followed you on Twitter too.

Gameplay looks cool! Alas, I have no access to NA-store, so can't buy it. Are you planning a global release?

I'm planning to release our second game on WiiU too, just got accepted today. Any tips you can give?

A global release depends on how well the Americas version sells.

Any tips? Don't wait for Nintendo for anything. Expect things to take a loooooong time. Don't assume anything, make sure!

Come find me on the forum sometime, and I'll help where possible

• A global release depends on how well the Americas version sells.

Ok, seems reasonable. Thanks! Here's to hoping it will sell well.

Any tips? Don't wait for Nintendo for anything. Expect things to take a loooooong time. Don't assume anything, make sure!

Read and understood. No surprises there, good stuff to keep in mind.

Come find me on the forum sometime, and I'll help where possible

All the best and thanks again, I'll look you up over there!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • im not in NA and i also dont have wii u, but good luck on your game. Screenshots looks pretty good

Regards.

• You mentioned over on NintendoLife that you had to cut features or something. What did you cut to make it work? The game seems cool now. I bought it and liked it.

Is it missing levels? Did you have to cut back the art? I can't see anything missing but I don't know what was there.

Is there anything that Construct 2 could have done to make the game better?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)