I need testers!!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • You can play HERE!

I need testing with the difficulty settings; is it too hard, too easy? makes no sense? (I think hard is WAY too hard)

(I added a ton of spare lives to test and test forever)

And I wanted to add control options, so I made 3 options, but the two using keyboard only are terrible since I have no idea which keys to use =( The first one, WASD + mouse is really nice to use though.

I would also love some feedback on the layout disposition: does it work like that? too boring?

Anyways, please help me test this thing ^^!!

btw, 99% of the project is without the real graphics is going to have, it also have no sounds yet!

However, I hope you enjoy it :D!

• You object count was over 1000 sprites!

Stuttered down to 15fps on my old laptop.

• well. lol. every machine i tested runs steady at 60fps. everything is frame-rate independent too. I'm sorry but I can't consider old laptops D:

• I liked it! Worked well here, only thing I didn't like was not being able to shoot behind you, only the way you're heading. Apart from that it felt good. Keys were OK too.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The game handles well, besides only being able to shoot the direction you're looking; this was a little frustrating.

• The shooting only in the direction you're facing is something I've given a lot of thought to. I think I've tested all variants of that. In the end i decided to go Contra style. And the way animations for the player will be handled I kinda need to work that way.

However, I'm always open to suggestions :D!

• I love it. It's improved quite a bit since the last demo!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)