flippin bee the game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • a 2d side scroller inspired by flappy bird

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flippin-bee/gjmcfodlgpcidlemojffdgamefcjdoid?hl=en

please comment below your thoughts and possibly idea for improvement

i am implementing online multiplayer later on

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From the youtube video, it looks like you can play the game blindfolded! Looks like from the video the score doesn't work. I also think it is a bit too much like the original, except that it is waaaaay easier.

• Forgetting the fact that the 'Flappy Bird' concept has been done to death, I think your app needs an entire makeover. I'd start with cleaning up the graphics. I'm not sure what program you're using, but it looks like MS Paint. I recommend GIMP (if you need a free program) or Adobe Photoshop (if you can afford it). Flappy Bird at least looked polished, but this app has a ways to go to reach "completed" status. Also, the challenge is nonexistent here. Make the bars closer to one another so the player has a smaller gap to pass through, speed it up, and increase the gravity a bit. Add something unique to the game as well. There are a few out there that allow the player to get "powerups" when they reach certain milestones, and there are other games that change the character's appearance after they've reached a milestone. Consider that there are hundreds of Flappy Bird knockoffs all trying to become "the next big thing", so do something that places your game at the top of the pack.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)