[First Game] Patience for iOS

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Just released my game Patience that I made with Construct. Didn't take to long to build... Until I got to the ads. That took literally months to find a work around. Anyway, this is the finished product hope you like it:

https://appsto.re/us/zV-S9.i

I would love to hear feedback whether here or as an app review on the App Store.

Enjoy

• Hey, that was a nice little game! I just gave you a review on the Finnish store. I know from personal experience every 5-star counts.

I liked the fact that there was no timer, it made the pace of the game super relaxing.

The start of the game was a bit janky, the title glitched a bit (nothing serious) but I have had similar experiences when exporting with Cordova. The gameplay itself was smooth. I played the game on iPhone 6.

Like I said in my review, a bit more polish and this would be a gem! Great job.

• not awailable in my store!?

• thanks a ton! I know it's kinda laggy on the starts screen but I'm not quite sure what I could do to prevent that, I'd rather show users that something is happening than take of that animation at the start and show them nothing.

irina maybe it will now? I'm not sure where you live but I did release it last night so maybe it was still updating tonal the apple servers? I hope this doesn't become a big issue :/

• thanks a ton! I know it's kinda laggy on the starts screen but I'm not quite sure what I could do to prevent that, I'd rather show users that something is happening than take of that animation at the start and show them nothing.

Yeah, it was not bad. Only a small hiccup. Also I think I only noticed it because I am a fellow dev working with the same tool.

Have you considered a simple fade in? That could solve the issue as it seems to happen only when the layout starts.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I had a fade in at one point, but all it seemed to slow stuff down. I'm not to worried about it. Most users will probably just assume it's their phones fault anyway lol (is that a terrible way to look at it?)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)