Eleazar

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • http://dl.dropbox.com/u/87926342/Eleazar/index.html

Play as Eleazar, one of the Three Great Fighters of King David. You must to protect Israel and its plantations from the philistians' attack by 5 minutes.

Left click move Eleazar in scenario, right click Eleazar attacks with his sword and middle click Eleazar shoot bolts with his crossbow (limited ammo).

Collect meat to some recovery of Eleazar life, shield to some restoration of Eleazar shield and bolts to add more ammo to Eleazar's crossbow.

• why not WASD or arrow keys to move? Why Rts style movement for what appears to be a survival action game. And the only way to mitigate an attack is to flee from the vicinity? And when you attack the player stops moving? never seemed like a time when you should attack since you are WAY to vulnerable while doing so. No defense? No shield?

How about WASD or arrow to navigate, left mouse to swing sword (which I couldnt' really see), right click shield, middle arrows. At least that way i feel empowered even if the odds are against me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • why not WASD or arrow keys to move? Why Rts style movement for what appears to be a survival action game. And the only way to mitigate an attack is to flee from the vicinity? And when you attack the player stops moving? never seemed like a time when you should attack since you are WAY to vulnerable while doing so. No defense? No shield?

How about WASD or arrow to navigate, left mouse to swing sword (which I couldnt' really see), right click shield, middle arrows. At least that way i feel empowered even if the odds are against me.

Thanks to your comment, TPorter64.

I prefer an Action RPG style because I am participating Favourite Features competition, and I want to highlight the Bullet behavior. I used the same style like Diablo series (Diablo is harder that my game, and main movement is with mouse).

In future, I intend to maker other games with other styles, and keyboard use will be important.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)