C2 Games on Google Play (Android Market)

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • neutral game play with colors

try it:

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• Hello, my friends and i just published our game to Google Play. It's an educational game for a competition. Please check it out and leave feedback. Thank you

s.id/spellbelle

• Any Suggestions, changes and reviews will be very Helpful!

This is the Game that took me 2 Years to Complete

Bubble Up

Pop Bubbles for new Heights, Levels, Challenges, Cards, Trophies & Achievements!

Download Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sr.bl0

Game Bubble Up is a Simple Game to Play with big game Worlds to Explore! It’s one of the Best & Most Interesting Bubble Games around in Play Store!

KEY FEATURES :

Pop Bubbles and Feel Relaxed!

Play Offline : Explore Sea Creatures & Collect Cards!

Play Online : Win Challenges & Grab Medals & Trophies!

Play Exciting Levels and Collect Stars!

Simple Game Play : Easy to grab controls, Learn how to Tap, Tilt & Swipe and You are good to go!

Interesting Game Play : For all Ages the game play is Interesting!

Custom Themes & HD Graphics : Colorful & high quality visuals & you can change Color theme of the game according to your taste!

Upgrade or Buy Power Ups : Upgrade and buy Power Ups and Use them for higher rankings!

Rank LeaderBoards: Coming Soon!

GAME STORY

You are a penguin in the game in the bottom of a sea. There are bubbles to help you to reach new heights, use them by jumping into them and they will become bubble lifts for a number of seconds. You need to jump to next bubble before it pops out of time!

GAME CONTROLS :

TAP : To Jump / To Pop out of a Bubble

TILT : To Move Left or Right

SWIPE UP : To Double Bubble

GAME MODES

Bubble Up is a big game with Multiple Game Worlds

UP & UP MODE : In Up & Up mode you can Play for Infinity and Collect Cards.

BATTLE MODE : In Battle mode Play Challenges Online and compete online with other players to win Trophies and Medals.

MISSION MODE : In Mission mode Play Exciting Levels and try to Collect All 3 Stars in each Level.

COLLECT ITEMS

Do you like collecting stuff too? Well we think its fun to collect items! And so in the game Bubble Up you can Collect four types of items:

STARS : Collect Stars and use those stars to buy Power Boosts. You must Collect as many Stars as you can!

CARDS : There are Five Type of Cards!

⁘ Yellow ⁘ Blue ⁘ Green ⁘ Red ⁘ White

Try to Grab all 100 Cards in Game! And with each Card you collect, you get a Sea Creature to attack in Battle Mode!

TROPHIES : Whenever you win a Challenge Online! There is a Trophy/medal waiting for you to grab! There are 99+ Trophies and Medals to Win!

RIBBONS : Complete Tasks & get Achievements! You will be rewarded Rbbons each time you achieve something! There are 99+ Ribbons to be rewarded! Be the First One amongst your friends!

POWER UPS

To complete levels more faster or To reach much higher or To win more challenges, or whenever you need some extra help, you can use power ups to boost your game play!

There are three types Power Ups to Buy with Game Stars –

DOUBLE BUBBLE : Gives you an extra Bubble in case things go wrong!

HEAD START : Lets you Start the Game with a HeadBoost!

SUPER START : Lets you Start the Game with a SUPER HeadBoost!

There are three types Power Ups to Upgrade with Game Stars that (you can collect while playing) –

SHIELD : Gives you a Shield and a boost when you collect it!

STAR MULTIPLIER : Get Two Stars for Each Star you Collect while playing!

STAR MAGNET : Collect All Stars Near You while playing!

SCORE PLUS : Doubles the Game Score for some Seconds while playing!

ATTACK CARD : Pick from Cards you collected to attack on your opponent in Challenge Mode!

CUSTOM THEMES :

Lets accept that no matter how interesting a game is, it gets a little monotonous with the same graphics. Right? Well its not the case in Bubble Up as You can always change the theme Color of whole game whenever you feel like it! It can be your favourite color or could be according to your mood!

Thank You for Downloading Bubble Up! Thanks Construct Team!

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sr.bl0

-Shubham

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My game: Cat Gunner is featured on Play Store today ^^:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cat.gunner

• My game: Cat Gunner is featured on Play Store today ^^:

hi how did you get featured ?

what did you do after you release your game

can you explain more about your success ?

• Just launched my first game using C2 a couple of weeks ago. It ended up trending as high as #4 in the new, free, sports games category. Ahead of me was the super small budget indie EA Sports' Madden... :)

Check it out and share your feedback:

• Just launched my first game using C2 a couple of weeks ago. It ended up trending as high as #4 in the new, free, sports games category. Ahead of me was the super small budget indie EA Sports' Madden... :)

Check it out and share your feedback:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pyramidlakegames.fbr

I see your game has shadows below the character and coin, do you draw it or do you use the effect?

• The player and coin sprites have the shadow included in the sprites. The opponent sprites don't have a shadow because they rotate 360 degrees to attack the player. So the shadows became problematic and looked really strange.

• Hey,

My new game, Pinball Circus, is now live on Google Play. I hope you like it!

• pyramidlakegames

i saw your game have 1000+ downloads, i am also an indie developer and haven't reached 100+ yet, can you please tell how did you achieved 1000+?

• Completed a simple but fun game, hope you guys like it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamoclock.chainreaction

play and give reviews!

• pyramidlakegames

i saw your game have 1000+ downloads, i am also an indie developer and haven't reached 100+ yet, can you please tell how did you achieved 1000+?

Strategy and a whole bunch of luck?

I covered some of the basics of my strategic thought process in this local interview:

hngnews.com/lake_mills_leader/article_9d1f1682-4309-5427-a6b6-8f7f7f42cf7f.html

• pyramidlakegames

Thanks for replying,

I read the post, great story! wish you all the best!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)