Battle Shops - MMO strategy defence economy game

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Introducing MMO Game Magic sound effects library – a highly versatile and wide-ranging anthology of fantasy magic spells
  • Battle Shops beta in the arcade! please test and comment :)

Battle Shops - create your shop and defend it!

Attack other players' shops and get new items to sell to your clients.

Upgrade your shop's defense as you level up!

Have fun!

• In latest update you can sell items to your clients.

Next you will be able to forge new weapons!

• Seems very well made, good job!

• It is not clear what to do once you run out of items to sell or launch. I can't seem to be able to do anything!

Edit: oh, missed the forge. Oh man, Transport Tycoon graphics!

• bug? I battled and then came back to build my defence and the tutorial window won't disappear, I've tried everything! :(

• dcrew there was this kind of bug in an older version, so I gues you have it cached for some reason. can you clear your cache and see if the bug still is ther in latest version of the game? thanks for the report :)

• Just played it for first time and I got that tutorial bug. at first i thought it was reminding me to build a defense (which I hadn't at the time) but it wouldn't go away.

Went to save after adjusting defense and got kicked from server. which is fine, i was going to stop.

I like it so far. It's a fun enough take on the idea and could get a lot of people playing. I thought the sounds were good, but the music was a bit of a strange hybrid. I'd probably go more orchestral and perhaps a wee bit more inviting in the beginning. You use music to create mood, evoke an atmosphere, or provide feedback to the player as to whats going on. yet the artwork seems to say fun, light, romp in a middle earth forest but the music is end of the world, percolating fever. Maybe that plays more into yet unrevealed story? its a quality track just not one I'd put up front, maybe as the player progresses (every set of levels or so) they hear different music tracks.

• still couldn't reproduce the bug, but changet the variables remembering tutorial state anyway, so it should be ok now.

for now the music is just temporary to focus on other things like finishing the actual game :)

thanks for the input!

• big update, you can now craft new items from resources you mined and additional items you looted!

there are secret combinations of looted items for every item type, if you guess - you might get lucky and craft a rare or even an epic item! those can be sold for much more gold than standard items and are much more powerful!

next thing to do is update facebook achievements and add asking friends for items / sending items to friends!

have fun!

• Big update again, you can now ask your Facebook friends to send you free items and share gold with you! This is Facebook only feature, as Arcade blocked external scripting :(

I'd probably go more orchestral and perhaps a wee bit more inviting in the beginning. You use music to create mood, evoke an atmosphere, or provide feedback to the player as to whats going on.

also just updated the music, well maybe not more orchestral, but I think it creates enough good mood for calm and relaxed playing.

have fun!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ranma

really nice game and started playing it on Facebook.

Some wishes to improve the game:

• Possibility to sort the inventory by Damage, Spin and weapon type (makes it easier to find the correct item to sell)
    • Request / Send Resources from / to friends
    • Attack the Shop of friends (not just random selection)

I think some of the points are already on your todo list, but just wanted to mention :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)