Anipair (Memory Match game for kids)

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
snake and ladder game with two characters: turtle and rabbit!
  • Me and my friend have developed a fun memory match game for kids. The game is called Anipair.

It supports WP8 devices and can be downloaded from the store for free:

windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/anipair/7b1cb085-3cb1-44e5-b0aa-4455c7866f40

Alternatively, just search for "Anipair" in the store with your WP8 device.

The game is free of charge with no ads, no microtransactions and no distractions. Our test have shown that it's super fun not only for kids but adults as well!

The current version has a minor issue so that when installed, the game can be found from your apps menu instead of your games menu. This will be fixed in a coming update.

Thank you "Kittiewan" for great tutorial about the memory match game. Thank you "thehen" for making awesome plugin and tutorial how to use it.

We are currently working on Android and iOS versions and they will be available shortly.

We'd love to get feedback for our app so just fire away in this thread or sending PM. We are listening!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice... I like the clean look of it, no ads, no clutter, ...

Could I ask you how you did this? Did you use any tutorial? I am looking to build something just like your game for my daughter and son...

Kind regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)