8 Bit Crypt

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
11 loops of RPG, chiptune/8-bit music. Suitable for any pixel art game.
  • Really compelling gameplay. I just kept wanting to see what the next room was, and it was really hard to put down!

I do wish that I could fast forward the death sequence, seeing how I would die quickly, and sometimes in rapid succession, waiting out the (really cool!) screen FX eventually became frustrating.

Fantastic style, I'm probably going to play this at work tomorrow.

• Good game. Difficulty is a bit steep.

Controls are good. Art style is very nice but maybe overuse of grainy filters and such.

• Very clean. I love the professional look

Hi, and thank you, glad you enjoy it!

• Really compelling gameplay. I just kept wanting to see what the next room was, and it was really hard to put down!

I do wish that I could fast forward the death sequence, seeing how I would die quickly, and sometimes in rapid succession, waiting out the (really cool!) screen FX eventually became frustrating.

Fantastic style, I'm probably going to play this at work tomorrow.

Hi, Im, working on a new version that should be up fairly soon. It significantly speeds up the death sequence. Ill be posting a video here shortly, and hope to update the game in a day or so.

• Good game. Difficulty is a bit steep.

Controls are good. Art style is very nice but maybe overuse of grainy filters and such.

Hi thank you, Ive messed with the look of the game a bit since that demo was posted, Im posting a video of the new look (added a slight 3d effect to the background, toned down the grain etc) As or the difficulty, that was intentional, its meant to be a precision platformer along the lines of Super Meat Boy and other games of that style. Thanks for the feedback!

• Here is a look at the update coming out soon. Also, 8 Bit will be coming to android when I get to a full release!

• Hey Adam, nice game. Please contact me at "andre.krug@softgames.de" to talk about a sponsorship for our mobile browser portals. THANKS!

• I sure do like the look and feel of this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I sure do like the look and feel of this.

Hey thank you very much!! Glad you liked it!

• For anyone interested, I just posted an update over on GameJolt. You can check it out here.

http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/8- ... emo/21592/

• I love the art in this game, just great!!

hope i can play in more resolution... it looks too small in my pc screen..

• I love the art in this game, just great!!

hope i can play in more resolution... it looks too small in my pc screen..

Hi there, thanks! And you can play it fullscreen by pressing the F key. Hope that helps!!

• Very nice!

• Very nice!

Well thank you!

• good work - congratulation - LIMBo

o/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)