8 Bit Crypt

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
11 loops of RPG, chiptune/8-bit music. Suitable for any pixel art game.
  • This is very cool and great looking game, i enjoyed playing it. This game is more retro than actual retro :P i love it. Music fits perfectly. I didn't notice any bugs or problems. Like Jim15 said steering for me is a little bit too sensitive, walking was good but i had problems with jumping precisely especially with short jumps, i noticed that pressing key 50 milliseconds longer than required made my character jump too far. Maybe a little bit less acceleration and fall speed? To be as objective as possible for me steering was too sensitive but for many it can be perfect - it's a matter of taste. Ok, enough talking i need to play your demo again :D

• This is very cool and great looking game, i enjoyed playing it. This game is more retro than actual retro :P i love it. Music fits perfectly. I didn't notice any bugs or problems. Like Jim15 said steering for me is a little bit too sensitive, walking was good but i had problems with jumping precisely especially with short jumps, i noticed that pressing key 50 milliseconds longer than required made my character jump too far. Maybe a little bit less acceleration and fall speed? To be as objective as possible for me steering was too sensitive but for many it can be perfect - it's a matter of taste. Ok, enough talking i need to play your demo again :D

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Im glad you enjoyed it. Ill be fine tuning the controls as I keep working on it.

• ow,,, awesome atmosphere and art work,,,,, great man

• Hey, thanks! Im glad you like it!

• Cool cool cool ! :D

• Cool cool cool ! :D

Thank you!!

• Loved it!

Hope you complete the project!

• This is great; loads of challenge and an interesting visual style!

• Loved it!

Hope you complete the project!

Hey thank you! Glad you liked it. Im actually working on a few bugs and porting a better version to Android right now. After that I will be adding more levels and new obstacles and all of that fun stuff.

• This is great; loads of challenge and an interesting visual style!

Hey thanks a ton! Im glad you enjoyed it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • realy nice and quite inspiring! im doing a retro jumper myself now too, forgot how much i loved playing this games when they looked like this

did you do the graphics by yourself?

• realy nice and quite inspiring! im doing a retro jumper myself now too, forgot how much i loved playing this games when they looked like this

did you do the graphics by yourself?

Hello, glad you enjoyed it. Im actually getting ready to update it here shortly. And yes, I did make the graphics myself.

• great presentation... good job..

• great presentation... good job..

Hey thank you, I appreciate it.

• Very clean. I love the professional look

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)