4th Crew - Point & Click Adventure game.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • Hello guys,

I am exhausted and beleive some of you feel like me. I submit a game to 2030Jam but i don't beleive it's all done and 100% polished game. But i just want to create some new stuff by myself.

I have to build all the p&c mechanics from zero. I beleive i create nice one but after some point i couldn't catch them all.

Anyway i hope you will give it a try and make some comments on it, some advises perhaps? I have to go and sleep now

Take care all..

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/641200

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Onur, it looks interesting but I had some issues. The menu after the right click sometimes works, but sometimes just sends the char to walk instead.

• suntemple Thank you for playing it and your review.

I know there are some little bugs, and here are 2 reasons for that:

1- I am still inexperienced with C2, honestly i can say that. Despite of my inexperience i try to make something without using templates but it comes with those hitches and glitches . I will keep improving it, not just the game but my abilities.

2- I completely change my game idea after deciding can't make a game (yet) with previous one. So i only had 3 days

As i told those are resons not excuses I will keep learning and making better and more solid gameplays in near future.

And also to those who like the scenerio i will make a long play game as this one is just Episode one

Thank you for your review again. Keep following!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)