Seems all ok now, thanks for feedbacks !
Sorry for bugs, i've made many updates upload of this application during your tests so it isn't good at all to give good feedbacks !
I've now resize the width view to 1080x720 (the layout and 360? panorama full size are 6000x720). This application use only TiledBackground and Text Objects... no Sprites Objects which put safari browser near death.
Last version uploaded with improvements ! :
- Add Author's comments on the 360? panorama of Ockley !
- Adjust Compass/orientation according to Author's data
- Add a auto fade and zoom system (disabled for mobile devices and Apple browsers).
Details about future improvements & compass :
- Actually the compass is use in app. to the move the view on the 360? panorama picture and the starting orientation is always considered as "North". Could be cool to start with the user's real current orientation but seems not be done automatically in "Touch.Alpha" (need some tips guys ! ... perhaps it was just my Iphone compass which was not calibrated)
- I also want to add more panoramas and let users create areas that triggered text comments displaying or/and sounds playing.