<img src="http://s23.postimg.org/s7nskriln/bounce1.jpg" border="0">
<img src="http://s24.postimg.org/ga5291hk5/bounce2.jpg" border="0">
<img src="http://s24.postimg.org/u6hvyo36t/bounce3.jpg" border="0">
<img src="http://s24.postimg.org/4mfls8ht1/bounce4.jpg" border="0">
After a few weeks of work, I've finished my first version of my first game . Work in Progress
Scirra Arcade version can be found HERE
At the moment this is the only version of the game, but I have bigger plans:
<font color="blue">Bounce Line (Arcade)</font>
Platform: mobiles and browser (resolution up to 720p)
It will be a more polished version of the present Bounce Line (v1.0.0) and will also have the following improvements:
- Better graphics (more polished)
- Leaderboards integrated in game
- Character customization (body + face + accessory) that will bring different behaviors (longer invincibility time after being hit, more points, more/less speed) ... One possible body is hexagonal and another one is a square-ish <img src="smileys/smiley1.gif" border="0" align="middle">
- Share on Facebook and Twitter (and maybe others)
- More enemies and type of enemies (<font color="orange">Gold</font> ones will give more points; <font color="blue">Dark/Negative</font> ones will be more powerful/invincible; <font color="red">Red</font> ones will have more life)
- After 10 levels it will follow a more challenging level (like a boss level)
- More bounce lines to select from (each gives a different PowerUp)
- Options Menu (Sound volume, Social Network login ... etc)
- Support for Landscape and Portrait modes.
- More interactive Pause Menu.
<font color="blue">Bounce Line Adventure</font>
Platform: mobiles and standalone game (resolution over 720p)
It will have similar gameplay like Bounce Line (Arcade) but isometric levels ("Legend of Zelda" aspect). Also will feature most of the improvements specified above.
It will also have bosses, different puzzles and secrets.
For this one is possible to resort to Kickstarter <img src="smileys/smiley2.gif" border="0" align="middle">
<font color="blue">Bounce LineS</font>
This will feature multiplayer mini-games using the Bounce Line concept/engine.
O well ... the fun just starts <img src="smileys/smiley16.gif" border="0" align="middle">
Any opinion or suggestion is welcomed <img src="smileys/smiley4.gif" border="0" align="middle">