1. I am wondering what aspect ratio did you use when you made this game? The Score, Game Over and other such text look like they are all a bit to the left on my 45mm x 68mm screen. You could make the word "Score" and "Best" like 50% bigger so it easy to read-it's too tiny as it is and you have tons of room to work with.
2. Did you mean not to scroll the very bottom?
3. How big was the size of your background picture?
4. What did you use to "sign" your game? the tutorial here? (I haven't done this yet.)
5. Was using Ludei as a wrapper easy? Any trouble with that?
6. Any weird issues at all when you were making the game?
7. Did you understand what that "opt out" on Google Play store was all about that I keep hearing about?
One more thing, I would put the name of your game and whatever information you want the player to remember on your Game Over screen or take them back to the start screen so that the player can remember it more.
1. I used 480x800 or 3:5 ratio with "Fullscreen in browser" set to Scale outer so it should fit all screen sizes. the scale outer is whats making the text go to the left. I did not have a phone of that size to test it on. I just happy it worked.
2. Yes, since I had scrolling background
3. The background is 2072x540
4. I used this tutorial it help a lot. make sure your not using JR7 it will not work.
5. Ludei/Cocoonjs was easy to use and My app works lot better after using it.
6. This is first app with Construct so everything seemed weird. lol
7. I don't know. There is a one time fee of $25 for a developer account on google play but you can share your app without google. $25 is for the account not per app.
Thank you for the feedback.