Ultra Fred (Platformer)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your dream action platformer game effortlessly with this template!
  • Hello, here's my first version from my game "Ultra Fred".

The music and soundeffects will comming soon. But what dou you guys think about the levels and the gameplay?

Do I need more details, harder oder easier bosses? Or puzzles, and what kind of puzzles?

Thank you for your feedback

• Duuuude... I had too much fun. The game is simply great.

Maybe you can add more animation sprites, running, dying, trolling, dancing or so. Like giving Fred or whatshisname a personality. Shooting upward and downward, secret treasures or medals, a bonus level with a fabulous boss... Do whatever you see fit.

• trquangss Thanks man! Yeah I know what you mean, but it's a bit tricky because I don't have a lot of pixel to work with ^^ I made in each level, except the bosslevels, one or two secret areas with a treasure

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I agree with Trquangss, Fred would be a lot more "expressive" with more animations (simple and schematic animations, it suits perfectly the pixel graphic).

I agree also about the secret areas, it is a game that should be impronted to exploration (it somehow reminds me of the 8bit era game "Dynamite Dan", never heard of it?).

What about a device to swim and another to fly, only for a short time and in certain levels?

Cheers

• Okey I understood ^^ Next step are nice animations for my main character!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)