-

0 favourites
  • ok I wanna play this now

• Impressive quality of the project will probably be approved in the steam in less than 30 days.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I love the way this game looks. Hagane*NinjaGaiden*GoodlookingCyberWorld.

Are you working with a sound designer?

I would love to help on the sound effects.

• How is the progress going? Feel like I haven't seen posts as often recently

• -

• Hey, just a lazy post to say I like this a lot! Nice graphics and atmosphere, I'm guessing you know very well the games you're paying tribute to.

Very nice work, keep it up!

• -

• I must say, i'm really impressed with the screenshots and looking forward for it's release on Steam. Have you considered releasing it on mobile also?, i'm a mobile game developer myself and i've been dying to make a nes style game on my own

• This looks nice. Keep going.

• -

• > I must say, i'm really impressed with the screenshots and looking forward for it's release on Steam. Have you considered releasing it on mobile also?, i'm a mobile game developer myself and i've been dying to make a nes style game on my own

>

Thanks.

Not gonna release the same game on mobile, it would compromise both versions. I'd rather make a completely new game for mobile. I do have some pretty interesting ideas for games that would work good cross platforms, but that's a thing of the future XD

Well, i don't know much about Construct 2, but i work with LibGDX which is a framework that can export to a variety of platforms like Android, iOS , Windows and HTML5. So far i've worked with Android, iOS and Windows and all of them seems to work flawlessly with minor changes. Now i'm testing a port to HTML5.

Regards.

• -

• I have a small issue with camera currently, wonder if anyone can shed some light to this:

I use "Is on-screen" to spawn enemies.

I have a camera object with "scrollTo"

Whenever entering a scene, all enemies between the top left corner of the scene and the start position of the player get spawned. It's as if the scrollTo goes over the whole scene from the default position even if I set the position to player "on start of layout"

I know the camera will always start in the top left corner. I used to lerp() the camera to the player and when starting it would pan from the top left to wherever I started the player. Maybe a simple fix is to have the spawn events in a group which you have disabled. Then enable the group after the camera gets set to it's beginning location. Does that sound practical?

• -

• -

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)