0 Favourites

The mystery of the Black mountain

• Hello. We young team "Mult-art" from Russia

We make quest game "The mystery of the Black mountain" as (????? ?????? ????) - russian translate

Now we in progress and game complete above 64% planned.

Video presentation

Official web page is http://mountain.mult-art.ru/ we can play in minigame

Social only VK.com https://vk.com/multart_mountain

Planned: Steam and GooglePlay.

• no comments ;(

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is the kind of 2d games I prefer, my favorite 2d game of all time is The Curse of the Monkey Island.

I like what your team made so far, I played the demo and for me this is the most professionally made construct 2 game I've ever witnessed, the animations are perfect, I like the cartoonish style, some things may be improved:

• If its possible, set the character to move in 8 directions , make an animation for each direction ( Like in The Curse of the Monkey Island).
    • Character should talk and be more reactive ( Blinking eyes, moving head ect ... )

My 2 cents is that try to imitate the game that I stated above, not all the features but the most important ones, then I can garantee you that you're game will be noticed and succeed.

( The game took them 3 years to make )

• Awesome work guys! This is looking fantastic. Clean art and animations. I would love to see the finished product! Would be great to see it translated into english as well. I was able to give the cat the pen and paper and get on your mailing list I presume? Couldn't be sure as I dont read Russian- but very clever. Great work! Keep it up!

• Thank you fot support.

We are planing Russian, English, German and Portuguese.

On Web need give hammer, hammer drop to ewer/jar after brick - give gold key and drop key to lock on the table ))) and you see pen and papper. Give it to cat - enjoy ) write you email. After relese we sent to mail relese info ))

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)