Space Ace beta 1.0

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Classic arcade style space shooter.

currently in design phase. no mouse or mobile touch controls as of this release.

scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/spaceace-4409

• Looks a good base, but to enhance playability I suggest:

1 - make the player ship faster

2 - make more lives (at least three)

3 - when you lose a life make the ship flash for three seconds (while it' s invulnerable), don' t restart the level everytime

Hi, keep up the good work!

• Looks a good base, but to enhance playability I suggest:

1 - make the player ship faster

2 - make more lives (at least three)

3 - when you lose a life make the ship flash for three seconds (while it' s invulnerable), don' t restart the level everytime

Hi, keep up the good work!

The plans are to build it out like the classic arcade game Galaga. I am currently adding new features about every 7 days.

• Pretty good start!

I had to dig way into the nether regions of my brain to remember where those ship sprites come from. Good ol' Klik&Play days.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Pretty good start!

I had to dig way into the nether regions of my brain to remember where those ship sprites come from. Good ol' Klik&Play days.

Yah! I like how it is coming along. Just think I will have issues when it comes to pinning the ships in place and then getting them to do there random attack waves form a set position.

On last path ended / if enemy is playing - Move enemy uid to set position / wait time / then repeat attack loop or some thing like that.

I can see it in my head just have to test it in the real world. Have fun and enjoy. JC

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)