Shelter, Zombie Arcade Survival

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
200 Survival Flat Icons. All icons are of a high quality. A good choice for RPG game.
  • Hello fellow Constructors,

I have been working on a zombie survival themed game using the old-school Night of the living dead setting and distopian synth music. I originally set out to make this a rts / td hybrid but running around manually killing gouls was popular with early play testers. Since the plan has veered off course I have put in a place holder treasure collecting scenario for play testing. Its beginning to come alive. The game play becomes very desperate and cumbersome. Though I need some helpless victims to rescue which will add more stresses to the player. With your help I hope to really create a frantic arcade madness. I have gotten this far thanks to this wonderful community. I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys.

flow / feel

Explore map Gouls will follow you at various speeds when as you approach them Gouls spawn every 10 seconds weaponry is scarce You can enter structures and secure them Locate items to aide you Locate treasure make it to goal with treasure to complete game

the game design is very murky at the moment look at the dev log for a guide on thing to do besides killing the zombies coming at you.

To play, please visit my Dev log I look forward to receiving feed back, I am open to any kind of help and would greatly appreciate any kind of feedback.

Thanks for Playing and Creating .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks ambitious. Just to let you know, there is already a game called Shelter and soon they will be releasing a sequel. Sorry about that.

• Thank you for letting me know Don't be sorry, It definitely looks like a really beautiful game. Looks like I am going to have to correct the course on the title sooner rather than later. I have been working on giving it a better finished title like Gouls and Bones : Arcade survival. The shelter name is really just a working title.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)