Run CRIMINAL! (Android game)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • The free assets i can find are not high quality for a paid game in my opinion if you have a budget in mind i could see what i could find with your price range in mind.

The problem is I'm very low on money. There isn't any budget That is why I have difficulties in paying Google Play registration fee (its small only 25$ but..)

I will submit my game to other stores like SlideMe etc

• try and aim for websites that will take money when game reaches a certain profit.

• try and aim for websites that will take money when game reaches a certain profit.

TeenageFrank thank u so much for giving me such valuable advices. Can you do me a favor plz. Can you provide me some links to such websites?

• Will you make it for PC because there is a wider audience and more stores to sell to.

• try indieCity, Indievania, ImpulseDriven and LittleIndie there not the most luxurious but you get a good chunk of money and shouldnt have to put your game on there website

• try indieCity, Indievania, ImpulseDriven and LittleIndie there not the most luxurious but you get a good chunk of money and shouldnt have to put your game on there website

Yes i will also port it to PC. Ita easy with Construct 2

I have noted down these sites

• Hope everything goes well with Game development and keep commenting on this post if you want anything else done or have any questions

• Hope everything goes well with Game development and keep commenting on this post if you want anything else done or have any questions

Thank u TeenageFrank for your Help

I will keep posting updates about the game on this thread

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • UPDATE

I have decided to make two versions of this game. One ad-free paid version and other ads version. Initially there will be 15 levels to play. I will continously add more levels.

• Good idea i think thats the best payment scheme, how much are you planning to sell ad free for?

• I will sell it between 1.5 to 2 dollars because it is not a very big game. i will add more levels through updates

• Hey all. I will be posting a trailer of my game in few days.

The game is about to release in just few weeks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)