Proyect LD

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • This is a mini-project that I am developing to see what the people think about my games.

Please, any suggestion, doubt, curiosity, or a small analysis about the small demonstration of the video

Many thanks!!!!

A greeting!

• Looks nice. I like it.

Only 2 issues I can find:

-Candle light could use more frames of animation

-I have a problem with the drag and drop interface with the key to the door. That would have potential problems like if the key's hitbox does not collide with the door then the player would think he's doing something wrong.

You really need to create a system where if you click on the key once the key is selected so that the next object you click in the environment would "interact" with the key.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks nice. I like it.

Only 2 issues I can find:

-Candle light could use more frames of animation

-I have a problem with the drag and drop interface with the key to the door. That would have potential problems like if the key's hitbox does not collide with the door then the player would think he's doing something wrong.

You really need to create a system where if you click on the key once the key is selected so that the next object you click in the environment would "interact" with the key.

Thanks for your reply, I'll try to change what you told me.

• You should try some games from the AGS Forums to give you an idea.

You could also automatically unlock the door if it detects you have the required key in your inventory. Keep it simple.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)