Post videos of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Yokai teaser

There is a damp spot of happiness in my pants now. Keep it up guys.

• > Yokai teaser

>

>

>

There is a damp spot of happiness in my pants now. Keep it up guys.

Hey Minor, Thanks a lot.

I've subscribed your youtube channel! Love your tutorials blog!

keep up the great work

• >

> > Yokai teaser

> >

> >

> >

>

> There is a damp spot of happiness in my pants now. Keep it up guys.

>

Hey Minor, Thanks a lot.

I've subscribed your youtube channel! Love your tutorials blog!

keep up the great work

Thanks for that pyteo

• Yokai teaser

preatty

• Yokai teaser

That is so cute! Really looking forward to the demo

• Hrrdrrdrr

• More Yokai

• Wow that looks so great!

edit: May I ask how you draw your characters and visuals?

• Wow that looks so great!

edit: May I ask how you draw your characters and visuals?

Of course. Is there anything particular you want to know?

I use Photoshop to paint all the assets and Animestudio for the animation...

• Well, I'm creating a 2D game for my Minor at the moment. The technical part is going to be alright since Construct is a pretty easy to use engine and I've got enough experience in scripting and building things.

But I'm not great in graphics. Last week I've tried to get into digital painting, which works out pretty well. I've also managed to make some good animations with Animestudio as well. I'm currently looking into vector graphics with illustrator (i thought your graphics were made with illustrator since they look so sharp and clean).

Guessing from your portfolio, you have a lot of experience with digital painting. But I didn't expect the graphics from Yokai to be painted as well. This image for example: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-dpKc ... naroud.jpg (It's so clean!)

I'm currently looking for the most efficient way for me to make my graphics. Do you have any tips for me? Maybe some tutorials or websites that are worth it to look into?

Really love your style!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • second the love of your style...

• I'm currently looking for the most efficient way for me to make my graphics. Do you have any tips for me? Maybe some tutorials or websites that are worth it to look into?

Really love your style!

OK,

I really don't recall any good tutorial right now, but i can create a tutorial on how to make sharp and clean graphic with Photoshop, and post it here on the foruns.

Everyone, feel free to ask for tutorials, it's about time i contribute with something for the comunity

• second the love of your style...

Thanks

• >

>

> I'm currently looking for the most efficient way for me to make my graphics. Do you have any tips for me? Maybe some tutorials or websites that are worth it to look into?

>

> Really love your style!

>

OK,

I really don't recall any good tutorial right now, but i can create a tutorial on how to make sharp and clean graphic with Photoshop, and post it here on the foruns.

Everyone, feel free to ask for tutorials, it's about time i contribute with something for the comunity

That would be awesome. I'm currently experimenting with Vector graphics (made in illustrator, later imported in photoshop for effects), which works out with basic shapes. Haven't tried more complicated graphics yet.

Looking forward to the tutorial!

• The Music Game im working on!! Just funny

Level 1:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Level 2:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

enjoy it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)